Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Post a Day Keeps the Readers at Bay

After a relaxing Thanksgiving, I'm back with a whole slew of posts. My friend, L of the Bernout, initiated a self-imposed challenge to post every single day in the month of December. I've decided to join her on this challenge. That's right folks, I'll be providing you fine readers with a post a day through the end of the year... or at least that's the goal! I have some DIY projects up my sleeve, fantastic guest posts, and reader inspired Q&A. This is where you come in...

Send me any questions that you'd like answered. This can be design advice, how-to questions, personal inquiries, anything! Email me your questions (chanellebwhite@gmail.com), send them to me on Facebook, or comment here. Thank you for your help and get ready for a month of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment