Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

A little early you say? Never. St. Patrick's Day happens to be my favorite holiday! Why? Well, I absolutely love green, St. Patty's day is a very fun holiday, and it's a low stress day (vs. Thanksgiving and Christmas which usually push me to the brink of insanity). Plus, my fair skin, freckles, and auburn hair have to give me some kind of Irish street cred.


I came home from work on Monday to find these:

Beautiful crazy daisies (amazing because they always last a long time, 2nd to carnations), shamrock vinyl tablecloth (my favorite!), and Kiss me I'm Irish hand towels.

The hubs, he's good. Tim had the day off work on Monday, so he went to Joann Fabrics and picked up these items for me. And, they were on clearance. Could he get any better? He knows exactly how I like to decorate for the holidays! Plus he knows I'm cheap! What a great surprise. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment