Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Not in the traditional sappy card and box of chocolates kind of way. Tim and I really enjoy dining out, but we rarely do on Valentine's Day because I hate crowds! I also don't care for chocolate, so this doesn't seem like my ideal holiday. There are a few things I like about it...



Of course I enjoy spending time with the people that I love, including Timothy (oh, and my baby Monk and old man Sully). I also love baking, although not as much as Monkey, Sullivan, or Tim enjoy the products. :) I can't wait to bake some Vday cupcakes! Mmm.



You may be sensing a pattern here. My approach to decorating for the holidays consists of a vinyl tablecloth, a related centerpiece (flowers for Vday, Santa Snacks plate and pine scented candle for Christmas, etc.), and a holiday themed dish towel. Also, the wreath on my front door changes seasonally. My coworkers recently asked me if I planned to decorate for St. Patrick's Day. The answer: OF COURSE! It's my favorite holiday. Stay tuned people, it's getting crazy in here.

Up next: The final kitchen reveal! Including paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment